Machine Forklift OperatorsJames Hardie
James Hardie Building Products, a recognized leader in the fiber cement industry, is currently recruiting for Machine and Forklift Operators . If you are self-motivated, want a long lasting career and have the following qualifications, we encourage you to apply:
- Machine operator experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Forklift experience is a plus.
- Basic math skills and the ability to read a tape measure.
- Ability to work 12 hr day or night shift, including weekends.
- Candidates must have solid work history and the ability to pass a physical, drug screen and criminal background check.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Pay & Benefits The starting rate is $16.50 per hour, with a $.45 shift differential. We offer excellent 1st day benefits including health, dental, prescription and vision insurance; paid vacations; paid holidays; and an optional 401(k) savings plan with a dollar for dollar company match up to 6%.
Drug Free Workplace, EOE, M/F/D/V