Member Service Representative
Itasca-Mantrap Co-op. Electrical Ass’n., a member-owned electric distribution cooperative serving nearly 13,000 members in the Park Rapids, Minnesota area, is accepting applications for a full-time Member Service Representative at its office located in Park Rapids, MN.
Member Service Representatives provide exceptional service with timely and accurate responses to member inquiries. The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys working with people in a member-focused environment. Essential functions of the position include:
* coordinate the installation of electric services with Operations Dept.
* evaluate electric usage with members
* promote energy programs with members
* respond to member concerns and inquiries
* effectively resolve any issue in a professional, efficient, and courteous manner
* correspond with members via telephone, email and in person
* utilize an internal software system for processing member service requests
* communicate across multiple departments
Qualified candidates must have:
* strong written and oral communication skills
* minimum of a 2-year degree or equivalent experience in areas such as customer or member relations, communications, marketing, or office support
* computer proficiency
Basic knowledge of residential heating and cooling is preferred but not required.
Itasca-Mantrap offers competitive wages and benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), and short & long-term disability.
Visit our website to learn more about this position and Itasca-Mantrap at: www.itasca-mantrap.com/careers
Resumes must be received by Monday, October 3.
Itasca Mantrap is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, disability, or veteran status.