Associate Managers #14452
Associate Managers sought by Ipsos MMA in Norwalk, CT to contribute to planning to increase efficiency and quality of software implementation services. Telecommuting available. 5% domestic travel.
• Client Relationships: Interacts directly with project stakeholders internal and external
• Participates and presents during application training sessions
• Provides client facing technical support
• Business Strategy: Contributes to forward-looking planning with regard to increasing the efficiency and quality of our software implementation services.
• Liaison: Acts as an effective liaison with other internal departments /external vendors and clients.
• Coaching: Provides informal guidance and coaching to junior team members
• Deep understanding of the marketing measurement domain
• Advanced understanding of the MMA software deployment and configuration process
• Experienced level proficiency with SQL in SQL Server dialect
• Experienced level of proficiency in the usage and client use cases of the Activate platform, across all modules.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills included the ability to write technical documentation.
Apply at www.jobpostingtoday.com #14452.