Ionetix is looking for a QC/Production Technician in Jenkintown, PA. This unique job opportunity will train you to operate one of the most advanced cyclotrons in the United States.
The QC/Production Technician has responsibility for the following, but not limited to:
- Operate the cyclotron and related production equipment.
- Monitor and interpret production via computerized system.
- Assist and execute validation of analytical methods and quality controls.
- Providing support to technology transfer efforts when receiving new technology or processes.
- Perform quality control tests, prepare solutions, and perform general laboratory and facility maintenance.
- Maintain raw-material records and internal inventory tracking.
- Learn and practice FDA and radiation safety regulations.
- Surveying and wiping the outgoing radiation products.
- Execute and document Installation, Operational and Performance Qualifications (IOPQ) protocols, calibrations, and the documentation of procedures.
Ideal Candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in a science field such as chemistry, microbiology, medical technology, or related technical experience in a similar setting, such as manufacturing pharmaceuticals, preferred.
- Minimum of a Technical Degree with experience in a related technical, pharmaceutical or medical technology environment.
- Prior knowledge of cyclotron operations is desired.
- Strong working knowledge of equipment installation process and application.
- High-level proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel, e-mail, and general computer skills.