Office AdministratorInstitute of Physical Art
Well established 40-year-old small business is seeking a part time experienced Office Administrator with exceptional customer service skills.
This detail oriented role requires a do-what-it-takes attitude, flexibility, and extensive computer proficiency. Must maintain a high level of accuracy, communicate effectively, think strategically and balance numerous priorities in a high paced environment. Specific duties include providing excellent customer service via phone and email, problem resolution, processing orders, creating reports, assisting with marketing efforts, and other general office duties.
20-24 hours per week Mondays-Fridays.
Office Administrator Responsibilities:
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.