2022 Nurse Externship Program
JOIN INSPIRA'S RN EXTERNSHIP PROGRAM AND SIGN UP TODAY!
The region’s leading network of healthcare providers, Inspira Health is looking for Nurse Externs to join our 2022 Nurse Externship Program tentatively scheduled to begin on Monday, June 13, 2022 and run for approximately 6 weeks. This program provides nursing students with an opportunity to enhance previously learned skills under the supervision of experienced Registered Nurses in the acute care setting.
To qualify, you must:
- Be a BSN student in good standing with an anticipated graduation date of 2023
- Be currently enrolled in an NLN-accredited program preparing candidates for RN licensure and have successfully completed 3 years in a BSN program or the first year in an AAS program;
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or greater verified by transcripts;
- Have 2 letters of recommendation from clinical instructors;
- Have current CPR certification;
- And have the physical ability to carry out medical orders and planned nursing care.
Openings are available at all locations. If you enjoy working with a supportive team of professionals in an environment of mutual respect, then consider joining Inspira Health, located in Vineland, New Jersey. You’ll have a genuine impact and an investment in patient care.
To apply for this externship, click Apply and key word search "Nurse Extern" to view all available openings.
Equal opportunity employer.