Sales RepresentativeInnermountain Distributing CO
Innermountain Distributing CO is looking for a Full time Sales Representative in Western Slope, mainly focusing on Red Bull Energy Drink.
Competitive Salary Company Vehicle and benefits.
Sales Representative Responsibilities include:
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Innermountain Distributing Company was established in 1985, when Ham DuBois had a vision. His dream became reality when he purchased an old van, and on weekends started delivering paper bags and Tonic to Liquor stores up and down the Aspen and Vail Valleys. He never could have imagined that all of these years later he would be employing over 65 full and part time employees, facilitate two warehouses, and on a daily basis run numerous trucks all over the Western Slope of Colorado.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.