Maintenance SpecialistsInn at Aspen
Now Hiring year round Maintenance Specialists
Come Join Our Team!
Competitive Pay Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Generous Paid time off & so much more!
- Complete all work orders assigned. Repairs or replaces electrical switches, receptacles, fuses, small light fixtures, and vacuum outlets. Adjusts thermostats to maintain desired temperature. Hangs pictures, bulletin boards, cabinets. May do light painting and other miscellaneous work.
- Report work performed, time spent, parts used and next steps needed if necessary
- Responsible for keeping maintenance shop and vehicles clean, organized and in safe condition
- Maintain and update supply inventory. Safeguard all supplies, equipment and tools
- Repair and maintain in operating condition all common areas. This includes, but is not limited to pools, public restrooms, front entrance and lobby areas, meeting rooms, fitness centers, parking lots, walkways and elevators.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.