Maintenance Specialists, Housekeepers, Guest Service AgentsInn at Aspen
Now Hiring year round
* Maintenance Specialists
* Guest Service Agents
* Night Auditors
Wyndham Vacation Rentals' full-time associates enjoy excellent health benefits as well as a generous 401k plan and a paid time-off program.
Verify, post and correct all revenue from the property. Verify all statements from the property. Check in guests as necessary during the night shift.
- Sincere greeting, welcoming and registration of guests.
- Assigning rooms and issuing room keys.
- Checking out departing guests efficiently and politely, explaining charges if necessary.
- Handling cash transactions and posting guest room charges.
- Answering all incoming telephone calls and taking messages.
- Confirming room reservations.
- Printing and distributing all necessary reports to various departments.
- Nightly closing and balancing of all shift reports and daily posting transactions.
- Verifying daily arrivals with registration cards, vouchers and/or itinerary, category, rates, dates, etc.
- Preparation of next day's arrivals.
- Balancing of the system as well as cash, other postings for all shifts.
- Prepare and distribute Daily Summary Report (DSR).
- Effectively and professionally address guest issues and complaints.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Come Join Our Team! Competitive Pay Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Generous PTO & so much more!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.