Housekeepers, Maintenance, Guest Service AgentsInn at Aspen
- Clean guest rooms, according to preset standards. Principal tasks include but would not be limited to: vacuuming, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, cleaning kitchens and making beds.
- Keep cart, linen room and equipment neat and orderly.
- Follow established chemical procedures.
- Provide information regarding the property and available services to guests promptly and courteously.
- Turn in immediately all articles found in the club house and handle according to Lost and Found procedures.
- Report maintenance problems immediacy.
- Follow established key control procedures.
- Follow all safely and energy conservation guidelines.
- Report any unusual situations or suspicious activities to supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent strongly preferred.
- Prior Housekeeping experience preferred.
- Guest Service Agents
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.