Unit Manager - Ambulatory Care/ PACU/ Endo, Administrative Director Lab/ Respiratory, Director of Facilities ManagementIndiana Regional Medical Center
IRMC is an independent 164 bed community hospital. It's mission is to improve the health and well-being of our community. We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Full Time Unit Manager - Ambulatory Care/ PACU/ Endo
- Full Time Administrative Director Lab/ Respiratory
- Full Time Director of Facilities Management
- Full Time CRNA
- Full Time Telemetry RN
- Full Time Emergency Dept RN (exp)
- Full Time Journeyman (HVAC exp)
- Full Time Performance Improvement Coordinator
- Full Time IT Application Training Coordinator (Cerner)
- Casual Food Service Worker
- Summer Groundskeepers
We offer a positive workplace environment with opportunities for recognition and involvement, competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.