Independence Bank-Havre Branch
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender
Job is in Havre, MT Branch.
Independence Bank has chosen to focus on one thing: Serving the people of the Hi-Line. The decisions we make, our philosophy of sustained growth and our lending practices are all based on the needs of families, farmers, and businesses along the Hi-Line. We have grown with this area but never outgrown it, and we remain committed to being here, just as we have always been.
As an exemplary community bank, we are looking for an outgoing individual who shares in our unmatched commitment to our farmers, ranchers, and community members of the Hi-Line.
This motivated individual will be responsible for administering equal credit opportunity lending activities in accordance with established lending policies and procedures to minimize loan portfolio losses, maintain consistent underwriting standards, and ensure uniform grading and credit quality standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES for an AG/COMMERCIAL LENDER
- Process and underwrite loans and lines of credit with the lowest risk possible to the Bank
- Complete and present loan authorization request forms that are adequately supported for submission to the appropriate In-house committee, Executive loan committee, or Sr. Lender for appropriate loan approval or denial
- Responsible for credit file maintenance, credit underwriting and credit compliance of individual loan(s) and loan files
- Responsible for the collection and restructuring of current and/or problem loans as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Two to four years previous banking
- May have an equivalent combination of education and experience
- A person with and AG background is preferred
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
LOCATION: Must live in/ relocate to Havre
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Please visit our careers page by clicking the Apply Link in this posting.
For a full job description and physical demands, please contact the Human Resources Department.
Independence Bank EEO/Employer/Veterans/Disabled