Senior Director (Business Development) & Program Management AnalystIndegene, Inc
Senior Director (Business Development) & Program Management Analyst
Indegene, Inc. has openings for Senior Director (Business Development) in Princeton, NJ:
Job Title: Senior Director (Business Development)
- Achieve and grow the quantitative and qualitative targets of the assigned business accounts for enterprise multi-channel and digital business through effectively managing client relationships and continuously monitor client satisfaction levels.
- Identify, analyze and evaluate the current market trends, key competitive threats, and opportunities, and recommend strategies for the assigned accounts and overall business.
- Lead a team on-site and off-shore of managers to deliver Centers of Excellence or Content Modernization Factories that provide cutting edge enterprise capabilities for driving Digital Decoupled Production, Campaign Operations, and Promotional Management.
- Liaise between client and internal teams, providing scientific insight and program direction for delivering agreed upon products/solutions as per the service agreement.
- Accountable for quality and on-time delivery of all services by setting up and leading periodic quality check-points and internal audits.
- Mobilize resources and scale up with periodic review of digital production infrastructure, license renewals, and upgrades.
- Manage, develop and build the entire team of Account Managers, Operation and Production Managers onsite and off-shore to understand the evolving US market requirements and client-specific systems and processes onsite to coordinate well with off-shore team.
- Required Bachelors or foreign equivalent in Pharmacy, Business Administration, Management or any related field.
- Requires 5 years of experience in the job offered, Senior Director, Account Manager, Project Manager, Associate Account Director, Sales Manager or related.
- Must be able to travel/relocate to various client sites throughout the U.S.
Location of Work: Princeton, NJ.
Indegene, Inc. has an opening for Program Management Analyst in Princeton, NJ:
Job Title: Program Management Analyst
- Achieve quantitative and qualitative targets of the assigned business by formalizing and driving business development accounts in US for all services.
- Manage sales through specific accounts assigned with clear quotas & goals.
- Contributes to top line through pre-sales and working closely with the delivery team, on the assigned accounts.
- Understanding the needs of potential clients and architecting appropriate solutions/proposals that map to Company's capabilities, provide this info to delivery teams to respond to Request for Information (RFI) & Request for Proposals (RFP).
- Identify, analyze, monitor the trends and capture client requirements and evaluate the current market trends, key competitive threats & opportunities and recommend strategies to meet them.
- Be the single point of contact for the assigned US clients.
- Effectively manage relationships with clients post initial sales cycle to continuously monitor satisfaction levels and to identify further opportunities within the same account.
- Client services management Ensure high Client Satisfaction (CSAT) scores, manage their expectations, and work along with them on-site to deliver quality and timely services.
- Manage various health indicators like the customer complaints and managing client satisfaction index and provide assistance in formulating solutions to increase the win ratio.
- Responsible to manage client projects and lead a team of scientific content and creative designers to deliver various marketing and commercial projects using various learning techniques.
- Articulate Learning Solutions, Medical Solutions and Multi-channel Engagement Offerings and provide scientific and clinical insight, knowledge, and direction to the offshore team for delivering agreed upon products.
- Assist in building