Purpose of the Position: To provide clerical and accounting assistance to Administrative Services and INCOG's Area Agency on Aging.
1. Prepare and manage INCOG's Area Agency on Aging project invoicing, reimbursement requests, and administrative expenses.
2. Develop and monitor budgets for Aging Services grants and projects; prepare notification of awards and project contracts; and prepare and submit required expense reports.
3. Provide technical assistance to Aging Services' projects and conduct annual project financial assessments.
4. Create and maintain personnel records and files for INCOG employees.
5. Assist with new employee orientation and completion of required documents and provide employee information to City of Tulsa Human Resources.
6. Assist INCOG Administrative Services in preparing spreadsheets and reports related to journal vouchers, receipts, deposits, etc.
7. Create invoices and records of payments
8. Serve as backup to Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable staff
Training and Experience: Degree in accounting, business, finance or related field required with a minimum of 12 hours of accounting credits. Five years relevant work experience or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills: Candidates must possess strong organizational and analytical skills, familiarity with financial reporting systems, and be proficient in Excel and Word. Must meet deadlines, problem-solve, interact with a variety of individuals and projects and must have a positive attitude and strong work ethic. Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
Licenses and Certifications: Valid Oklahoma Class "D" Operator's License required.
Work Environment: Working environment is primarily indoors in an office setting.
Duties may entail occasional work outside of normal office hours and some job-related travel. Some pressure from deadlines may be anticipated.
Annual salary range starting at $40,000 - $45,000; specific compensation based on qualifications and experience. Comprehensive benefits package including retirement, medical, dental, vision and deferred compensation plans.
INCOG offers a comprehensive benefits package.