Sr Marketing Business Partner
As a Marketing Business Partner in the internal agency, you will be a member of the Account Services team and the single point of contact to our clients in Segment and Product Marketing, and other areas of the business. You will be a critical success partner at the forefront of the agency, delivering a consistent and exceptional experience engaging with the agency. You are a true people person with excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills. You are quality-driven and results-oriented, with an innate ability to inspire and motivate a diverse team toward a common goal. You enjoy a fast-paced environment and are calm under pressure.
- Apply experience and understanding of marketing channels and agency processes to encourage constructive and proactive planning.
- Partner with segment and product marketing, strategic leads in the agency, and other key stakeholders to inform business case, including resource requirements, budget, and timeline.
- Partner with strategic leads in the agency to recommend multichannel program strategy and an execution plan that aligns to governance-approved objectives and delivers business results.
- Drive timeline development by providing a due date and stakeholder requirements to project management. Ensure that timeline is realistic and meets the stakeholder’s needs.
- Communicate key milestones and resources needed, and deliver statement of work. Modify and reissue SOW if there is a change in scope.
- Coordinate internal agency services, centers of excellence, and/or external agencies to complete client requests. Ensure on-time delivery of all requested assets by the agency.
- With stakeholder, jointly own quality of work and business results.
- Coordinate with other account executives in the agency to develop best practices and ensure effective support for marketing objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Knowledge of outbound marketing channels
- Understanding of agency and creative process
- Ability to solve problems and influence people
- Sound judgment and discretion for managing projects
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized
Qualifications and Other Requirements:
- BS or BA in advertising, communications, marketing, or related field
- 3+ years work experience in a marketing environment in Life Sciences or Clinical
- Domain expertise is a plus
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com. To learn more, visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf