Salesforce Business Systems AnalystIllumina Inc
Illumina is seeking a Business Systems Analyst with a strong technical knowledge of Salesforce CRM and ServiceMax to provide world class operational support of Illumina’s Commercial Organization. The ideal candidate will have five or more years of experience a proven ability to drive best practices through the implementation, use, enhancement, and alignment of force.com platform based solutions within commercial business processes.
- Collaborate with the business analysts and business contacts to review and analyze requirements and create functional specifications in a fast paced global environment
- Work on sustaining issues, enhancements and projects
- Partner with the development team in the design, testing and deployment of application to ensure the solution meets the agreed upon business requirements while creatively leveraging standard capabilities where appropriate
- General technology support including troubleshooting and resolving day-to-day issues, and root cause analysis of sustaining issues
- Extensive hands-on administration and configuration of Salesforce.com and ServiceMax, leveraging knowledge from each applications’ releases and new features
- Partner with IT colleagues in a collaborative system for cross functional review/design and proactive communication
- Ensure a focus on worker’s information needs driving high level of usability and data quality.
- 5 + years with strong technical and functional experience in hands on application administration and configuration of SalesForce.com
- 1-2 years configuration of ServiceMax
- ADMIN 201/ADMIN 301 certifications preferred
- Working knowledge of Field Service processes and transactions in a global organization
- Expertise in requirements gathering, writing functional specifications, process and use case modeling, and data mapping.
- Proficient in translating requirements into technical specifications
- Ability to analyze data problems and propose solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to create and execute test plans
- Strong collaboration skills with global workforce
- Ability to interface well with cross-functional teammates.
- Experience in administering applications governed under regulatory compliance such as HIPAA, FDA or SOX
- Working knowledge of change and release management best practices
Preferred Experiential Background:
- Experience in a fast-paced, corporate, Cloud, CRM/ERP based environment.
- Experience supporting integrations between CRM, ERP and other business systems.
- Experience in Biotech or other high tech industry a plus.
- Experience in supporting SAP, Adobe Sign, Call Center apps or similar technologies a plus.
- Experience with other SaaS applications a plus.
- Experience with APEX/Visualforce a big plus.
- Experience in Biotech or other high tech industry
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more, visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf