Loan ProcesserIdaho Finance
Office Help for Loan Office
We are searching for an experienced and detail-oriented Loan Processor to join our growing business. In this position, you will help qualified applicants obtain loans and set up payment plans. Your duties will include meeting with applicants, preparing loan proposals, and examining active loans.
To succeed in this role, you should demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Take applications
- Review applications
- Pull credit reports
- Review credit reports
- Will train to read credit reports
- Call accounts for monthly payments
- Send mail
- Customer service calls
- Cash handling
- Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications.
- Complete loan contracts
- Interview applicants to define financial eligibility and establish debt payment plans.
- Monitor and update account records.
- Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
- Prepare detailed loan proposals.
- Reject loan applications and explain deficiencies to applicants.
- Respond to applicants questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
- Knowledge of computers.
- Communication skills.
- Customer service oriented with exceptional sales skills.