The Processing Supervisor is responsible for:
* Overseeing the set up of processes and equipment in the processing room daily
* Supervise and assign daily work assignments to approximately 15 employees
* Accurately calculate and oversee that each order is filled correctly
* Keep inventory records and order vaccine on a weekly basis, and ensure correct vaccines are used on a daily basis
* Work with other management staff to complete other tasks throughout the hatchery
* Conduct bacterial swabbing of equipment and monitor for proper cleaning
* Conduct QC checks throughout the day
* Assist with oversight of Safety, Biosecurity, and Animal Welfare as outlined in HLNA SOP's
Supervisor experience is preferred, but willing to train the right candidate. Must be good with calculations and managing multiple operations at one time. Ability to work in a high paced continually changing environment. Must have good relationship skills and be detail-oriented. Pay based on experience. Excellent benefits, Dental, Vision, and BCBS Medical insurance for family of any size for less than $120.00 every 2 weeks!
Pay: $19-$21per hour.