Material Handler - Tank Farm #9911HWW, dba AD CLUB
Material Handler - Tank Farm Spartanburg, SC
Provide efficient operation of the tank farm facilities. High school diploma, or GED with additional schooling or equivalent business experience. We offer comprehensive benefits!
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shipping and receiving of bulk chemicals in the tank farm; provides services for the prompt and accurate filling, packing, and shipping of tank farm customer orders.
- Ensures compliance with all State and Federal labeling and shipping laws and regulations on merchandise shipped from warehouse.
- Inspects and checks tank farm equipment and facilities to ensure that all equipment is in good operating condition.
- Ensures the maintenance and protection of warehouse stocks, supplies, and equipment.
- Makes monthly inspection of plant fire control system.
- Maintains warehouse stocks after they are received and ensures that aisles and warehouse floor is cleaned and cleared of merchandise.
- Prepare a monthly list of all-empty containers, un-repairable pallets, distressed stock, and miscellaneous non-usable materials and submit to Warehouse Manager.
- Exchange workers with other warehouse sections as needed.
- Complete inspections and paperwork associated with hazardous waste generation and waste pickup transport.
- Any problems with regard to tank farm operation should be brought to the attention of Warehouse or Operation's Manager.
- High School Diploma, or GED with additional schooling or equivalent business experience
Physical Demands/Environmental Conditions:
- Office and plant environment
- Ability to respond to emergency response situations
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Ability to respond to emergencies and direct Emergency Response Teams
- Ability to operate all warehouse equipment
- Ability to work varying and extended hours
Univar Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.