Circulation ClerkHouse-Circulation Dept.
Part Time Circulation Clerk
Approximately 20 hours per week
If you have experience in working with the public, a passion for providing amazing customer service, a positive attitude and a sense of humor, consider applying today.
Scheduling will include daytime hours, will include holiday, and weekend shifts. This position reports to Circulation Manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Effective communication skills, both orally and written.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently in a collaborative team environment; have good judgment; and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of basic computer programs and office equipment.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain professional client relationships online, over the phone, and in person.
Spartanburg Herald Journal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.