Front Desk, Banquet Servers, Food RunnersHotel Jerome
We are hosting a Career Fair in The Library at Hotel Jerome on Thursday, June 6 from 9 am until 4 pm. We have a variety of positions available for both summer and year-round employment. Attendees will receive same-day interviews. We recommend reviewing our open positions and apply online prior to arriving.
- Front Desk
- Banquet Servers
- Spa Staff Outlet Servers
- Food Runners
Assist servers in providing quality food and beverage service to guests, according to resort specifications, courteously and efficiently. Maintain cleanliness of tables, service areas and equipment. Stock all wares and equipment needed for service.
- Maintain complete knowledge of table/seat/station numbers, room capacity, and proper table set-up.
- Understand and anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day. Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Handle guest complaints following procedures and ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Maintain table cleanliness throughout guest experience.
- Remove all courses once completed by the entire table with the proper verbiage “Are you still enjoying your (appetizer, entrée, dessert, lunch, breakfast)”
- Remove and transport soiled wares from tables to the dishwashing area as assigned. Separate soiled wares and food according to procedures.
- Clean and reset a table for the next group of guests within 4 minutes of a table having departed.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness of assigned tables.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.