Housekeeper, Massage TherapistHot Sulphur Springs Resort
Hot Sulphur Springs Resort is looking for new Part Time/Full Time team members for multiple positions & shifts:
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing.
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards.
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies.
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances.
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience.
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate.
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices.
* Massage Therapist
A Massage Therapist performs therapeutic massages on clients to improve circulation, promote relaxation, and relieve stress, pain and injuries. Massage Therapists collaborate with other professionals such as chiropractors, physicians, psychologists and physiotherapists to assist with treatments.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.