Front Desk, Housekeeper, Massage TherapistHot Sulphur Springs Resort
Hot Sulphur Springs Resort is looking for new Part Time/Full Time team members for multiple positions & shifts:
- Front Desk
- Massage Therapist
Massage Therapist Responsibilities:
- Attending and participating in meetings and training sessions.
- Ensuring clean, safe and well-organized spa facility.
- Setting up spa and work stations, and ensuring cleanliness and tidiness throughout shift.
- Assisting with keeping linens clean and tidy, and replacing them between sessions.
- Sterilizing equipment.
- Accompanying guests to and from treatment rooms.
- Consulting with clients to identify appropriate massage services.
- Providing massage services listed in brochure.
- Maintaining records and filing documentation.
- Complying with all applicable standards, rules and regulations.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.