RNs and NACsHospice of Spokane
Responsible for the overall management of all nursing care for assigned clients. Under the direction of the client’s primary care physician and Hospice Medical Director, plans and provides individualized skilled nursing care to enable patients to participate as fully as possible in the activities of daily living, in both in-home and inpatient settings. Participates as a member of the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) to plan and provide holistic care to patients and families. Conducts admission visits as needed in clients home and initiates admission to agency.
- Provides services at homes and/or facilities according to the Hospice Aide Plan of Care. Follows standard precautions for infection control.
- Maintains a clean and safe environment in the client’s area.
- Provides to the client appropriate and safe personal hygiene and grooming.
- Provides the client safe transfer and ambulation as directed.
- Performs household services per Care Plan.
- Completes appropriate documentation in a timely manner.