Accounts Receivable SpecialistHospice of Spokane
Accounts Receivable Specialist
The A/R Specialist is responsible for ensuring smooth, timely and accurate processing and analysis of all accounts receivable functions; adhering to state and federal regulations and Hospice of Spokane procedures, internal controls and strategic plan.
- AA degree in Accounting or related field or commensurate experience.
- Minimum three years health care billing experience, to include Medicare, Medicaid and insurance companies.
- Understanding of HIPAA and compliance and CMS guidelines.
- Excellent oral and written communication/presentation and customer service skills required, including professionalism and maturity.
- Solid computer literacy.
- Demonstrated proficiency with health care billing software and Microsoft Office, including Excel, Access and Word.
Equal Opportunity Employer