Information Technology (IT) Security Analyst V #BM062019-13213Horizon Healthcare Services, Inc.
Information Technology (IT) Security Analyst V - Horizon Healthcare Services, Inc. d/b/a Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey (Newark, NJ). Must have proof of legal authorization to work in U.S.
- Provide technical advice, guidance and functions as a lead for Security operations and projects;
- Act as a subject matter specialist in one or more highly specialized Security technologies, solutions or services as part of a team.
- Lead and assist the Information Security team in identifying security risks and implementing security solutions;
- Lead and assist in the implementation of Information Security Architecture as defined by the Information Security team, by working with these groups as new and upgraded systems are implemented, beginning with development and continuing through deployment;
- Establish monitoring measures to detect and ensure correction of security breaches and policy violation;
- Work with the selected line-of-business resource owners to determine appropriate security policies for identified resources;
- Consult with Security Governance staff and IT Staff to ensure that security is factored into the evaluation, selection, installation and configuration of hardware, applications and software;
- Work with the enterprise architecture team and Security Governance to ensure that compliance is built into systems architecture and to identify, evaluate and select security solutions to meet security and compliance needs;
- Support network & security infrastructure and controls, including, but not limited to Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), malware prevention, intrusion detection, TACACS, netflow based tools,Trustsec, URL filtering, NAC etc.;
- Implement, maintain and monitor security systems including IPS, IPSEC VPN,SSL VPN to vendors, Next generation firewall, web proxies and cyber security analysis tools;
- Interface with business and senior leadership about the identified risks and articulate mitigation options/ strategies;
- Provide direction, mentor and advise less experienced teammates;
- Interpret and communicate complex, difficult, or sensitive information;
- Perform project management and/or program management experience leading long-term engagements with multiple constituents;
- Perform all of the foregoing using Information Security concepts including
- Operating System, Database, Network and Application Security
- Cloud and Mobile Device Security
- Data Loss and Prevention tools and solutions
- Risk-Threat Analysis and Vulnerability Assessments
- Enterprise Security Monitoring
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Identity and Access Management
- Computer Forensic
- IT Audit and Compliance
- Regulatory Requirements (HIPAA, CMS, FISMA, et. al.)
Education and Experience Requirement: Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Engineering or a Related Field and 5 years of experience in job offered or 5 years of experience in the Related Occupation.
Sr. Technology Specialist or any other job title performing all listed job duties.
Job Time: Full Time
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability and any other protected class as required by federal, state or local law.