Full Time/Part Time Front Desk Agent & Evening Reception AttendantHomewood Suites
Full Time/Part Time Front Desk Agent & Evening Reception Attendant.
Front Desk Agent Responsibilities
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments
Evening Reception Attendant Responsibilities:
1. Set up the buffet table and ensure fresh items are presented throughout the shift.
2. Monitors tables and assist guests as needed.
3. Clears and cleans tables; resets counters and tables.
4. Maintains wait station by keeping area tidy and stocks glasses, silverware, and other related supplies.
5. Break down the buffet, ensuring all parts are clean, polished and stored.
6. Perform side work as needed.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.