Account Representative (Home Care Sales)Holy Redeemer Home Care
Elizabeth, NJ Full-time
Posted on January 26, 2020
Careers That Reflect Your Skills. After all, your future's calling.
At Holy Redeemer Home Care the focus is on the patient. That means taking the extra step to treat people as individuals, being compassionate, and finding ways to be there for them in their time of need. And, as a division of a large, integrated health system, we treat our employees the same way. We invite you to add your own chapter to our story.
Account Representatives (Home Care Sales)
Positions available in Elizabeth Covering Union, Middlesex and Somerset Counties and in Toms River Covering Ocean County.
These positions are key to our growth in expanding our home care services. As such, you will act as a liaison between internal and external customers, create business strategies and plans,and achieve goals of increasing admissions, revenue, and referral base. Key skills includes identifying, facilitating and marketing new and existing product lines and programs while increasing name recognition throughout the general and health care communities. This position does not admit patients
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent health care experience
- 3-5 years of home care and /or hospice sales or related sales experience
- Ability to facilitate communication between internal and external customers
- Persuasive communication skills
- Analytical ability to evaluate market trends
- Ability to identify and act upon expansion of business opportunities
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
Join us in our mission to continue to provide excellent patient care. You'll receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits including medical, dental, HealthyU paid time off, 403b, tuition reimbursement, credit union and much more.
Holy Redeemer Healthcare. Homecare. Lifecare.