High Mountain Taxi is looking for customer service oriented individuals. Tues thru Thurs 1 pm-9 pm, additional shifts available.
Must have some computer skills.
- Delivers items to customers by verifying orders.
- Inventories stock.
- Arranges transportation.
- Organizes item order by editing for price, promotions, and weight compliance.
- Arranges shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels, anticipating delivery requirements, and placing/expediting orders.
- Ships items by examining items, destination, route, rate, and delivery time; ordering carriers.
- Verifies items shipped by matching bills of lading, reconciling quantities, and noting discrepancies.
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
- Protects the organization’s reputation by keeping pricing, promotion, purchase order, and credit-limit information confidential.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.