Asistentes de entrega de cerveza y personal de almacénHigh Country Beverage
Beer delivery assistants and warehouse personnel
Positions range between $ 15.00-20.00 per hour depending on experience
High Country Beverage is looking for full-time delivery and warehouse locations, as well as seasonal storage and seasonal delivery partners. The available positions offer flexible hours, with part-time and full-time hours. Multiple positions are available!
We are looking for people who work hard and do not mind getting their hands dirty!
Delivery work requirements:
- Help the drivers / route managers by rotating the return material with each delivery while following the guidelines for quality assurance.
-Good keeping of the assigned HCB vehicle and complying with the DOT regulations.
- Adapt and properly handle all packages (cans, bottles and barrels) in the delivery process, including placing the packages in the storage areas of the retailer, storing shelves during each delivery.
- Ability to lift and / or maneuver barrels weighing about 165 lbs.
Warehouse work requirements:
- Keep product in the first place of rotation all the time.
- Use picking program to build orders at or above the company's standard productivity & accuracy.
- Use the equipment safely all the time.
- Must be willing to be trained in different warehouse functions, including: repack, pick and reception.
Full-time positions include medical / dental insurance, vision , STD / LTD & life insurance, 401 (K), PTO, and discounts on wines, beers & spirits.
- Assistant Beer Delivery Assistant Beer Assistant Assistant
- Order Creator Order Picker Swing
- Warehouse Associate (Seasonal) Seasonal Warehouse Associate
- Assistant Beer Delivery Driver (Seasonal) Seasonal Delivery Driver Assistant
High Country Beverage Full time
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.