Equipment Operators, Main Line Pipe Layers, MechanicHeyl Construction
Now hiring. Long Term - Top Pay. Benefits and Bonus.
- Equipment Operators
Some common responsibilities include:
- Operate heavy equipment in compliance with the company's operating safety policies and procedures.
- Provide recommendations for maintaining and improving environmental performance.
- Load and unload equipment from vehicles and trailers.
- Ensure company equipment, material, and the work site are maintained, kept clean, and stored in a safe manner. Collect and dispose of scrap, excess materials, and refuse.
- Observe distribution of paving material to adjust machine settings or material flow, and indicate low spots for workers to add material.
- Complete required paperwork, reporting, and other documentation.
- Main Line Pipe Layers
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.