Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse Night ShiftHeritage Park Care Center
Full Time Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse (RN/LPN) Night Shift - Deliver quality nursing care to patients through interpersonal contact and provides care and services to allow patients to attain or maintain the highest practicable physical, mental and psychosocial well-being $1500 sign on bonus until positions are filled.
Benefits for Full-Time Associates:
- Medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability coverage
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
The RN - Registered Nurse delivers quality nursing care to patients through interpersonal contact and provides care and services to allow patients to attain or maintain the highest practicable physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
- Must possess a nursing diploma (associate's or bachelor's degree in nursing)
- Must be currently licensed/registered in applicable State. Must maintain an active Registered Nurse (RN) license in good standing throughout employment.
- One (1) year geriatric nursing experience preferred
- Must have CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.