If you would like to work in a positive environment and use your sales and marketing skills to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their families we'd like to hear from you! At Heritage Green, you will be part of a dynamic and talented team of professionals dedicated to the highest standards of excellence and quality of care.
As the Marketing Associate you will introduce and explain our premier Assisted Living Community and services to potential residents and their families. You will be responsible for generating new leads and move-ins from targeted referral sources, facilitating the move in process and managing occupancy and sales goals. You will experience the rewards of knowing that you have made an impact in the lives of others. You will make individual contributions to the success of the business and be a key member of an experienced team.
• Proven track record in closing sales, ability to leverage technology and work within a structured sales and marketing system as well as a passion for seniors.
• Previous experience in an independent / assisted living setting is highly desired.
• Ability to identify and build relationships within the local area.
• Ability to plan and execute marketing events and analyze marketing results.
• Proficiency in computer skills and Microsoft Office.
• Excellent written and verbal skills for effective communication.
• Ability to effectively manage, motivate and lead employees and co-workers.