Part Time JanitorialHerald Mail Media
Herald-Mail Media has an immediate opening for one part-time Janitorial position in its downtown Hagerstown office. Position will be scheduled to work 28 variable hours per week. Essential Functions will include:
• Cleaning, dusting and vacuuming in the interior of the building.
• Moving furniture to dust & vacuum, polishing light fixtures, cleaning windows inside & outside, removing stains from surfaces such as rugs, drapes, walls & floors using chemicals & cleaning solutions.
• Emptying trash & recycled materials.
• Stock empty supplies throughout the building; toilet paper, soap, towels, etc.
• Keep kitchen area clean & organized.
• Maintain inventory of cleaning & restroom supplies.
• Other duties as assigned.
A Driver’s License with a proven driving record and reliable transportation are required. The positions offer benefits that include a 401(k) program with company match, and a free Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Herald-Mail Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.