Research AssistantHeart + Mind Strategies
Heart+Mind Strategies is looking for a bright and motivated recent college graduate looking for a Market Research Assistant position. Our solutions assistants are vital members of every client engagement team, providing support across all elements of qualitative and quantitative market research projects. You will develop the skills for executing the fieldwork for healthcare market research studies as well as supporting senior staff on reports providing strategic insights to our healthcare clients.
If you are a curious individual who is interested in the pharmaceutical industry, US and global markets and are compulsively dedicated to quality and accuracy, able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, able to thrive under tight deadlines by using your time management and organizational skills, then this position is for you!
The ideal candidate will need:
- BA/BS degree in Psychology, Sociology, Economics, Business Administration, Life Sciences or related field.
- Experience with market research or pharmaceutical courses or internships preferred, but not necessary
- Team player who has the ability to work closely with others but is also a motivated self-starter who can successfully work independently
- Must possess strong attention to detail, multi-tasking, and organizational abilities
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills a must, specifically MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with SPSS or any similar analytical software is a plus but not required
Heart+Mind Strategies is a research-led consulting firm that uncovers how people think, feel and make decisions, and uses that to help clients apply these insights to achieve their specific goals. Our scientific approach to understanding how individual and societal values influence decision-making is why many leading global brands and organizations work with us.