IT Director, 2nd Grade Classroom Teacher, Secondary Spanish TeacherHayden School District
The Hayden School District has the following openings for the 2019-20 school year:
- IT Director
- 2nd Grade Classroom Teacher
- Secondary Spanish Teacher
- K-12 Physical Education Teacher
- Elementary Special Education Paraprofessional
- Preschool Paraprofessional
- Elementary Library/Intervention Paraprofessional
- Transition Paraprofessional - 4 hours per week
- Long-Term Kindergarten Substitute Teacher
- Substitute Teachers
The mission of the Hayden School District is to promote continuous growth in student achievement by providing the support and tools to create a safe, motivating and enriching academic program which meets diverse educational needs.
The Hayden RE-1 School district evaluates the performance levels of all teaching and administrative staff as well as guidance counselors and school nurse by using the adopted State Model of Evaluation.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.