Assistant General ManagerHampton Inn Silverthorne
We are hiring for:
- Assistant General Manager
Hilton Travel Benefits
Assistant General Manager Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Monitor supplies and inventory to make sure they’re used properly and efficiently and that we adhere to the store budget.
- Assign duties to crew members and create work schedules.
- Interview and hire new employees.
- Direct administrative activities.
- Look over financial statements, sales reports and other performance data to gauge productivity and achieve daily, weekly and monthly sales goals.
- Engage in educational opportunities in order to remain up-to-date on the latest industry techniques, tools and trends.
- Engage in opportunities that can add to overall workplace accomplishments.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.