Production PositionGreenheck Group
Greenheck Group Production
Production positions such as: machine operator, production worker, material handler, forklift driver, or shipping/receiving. The primary responsibility for these role is to move materials through the production process, operate different types of machinery, and assisting machine operators.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Confirm to all safety guidelines while performing duties and operating equipment
- Handle and maintain flow of materials and products through the production flow
- Operate material handling equipment; motorized and non-motorized
- Move, stack, load, and unload materials, parts, finished goods, etc.
- Assist with the setup, calibration, and operation of machinery
- Work from production systems, blueprints, and verbal/written instructions
- Responsible for the quality of product based on set standards
- Contribute to safety and process improvements
- Use a range of hand and power tools
- Maintain daily housekeeping
- Other duties, as assigned
- HS Diploma or GED, required
- Between 6-12 months prior manufacturing experience, preferred
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to read a tape measure and handle basic tools
- Experience reading blueprints
- Stable work history
- Must lift up to 75 lbs. on a regular basis
- Standing for a minimum of 8 hours per day
- Continuous lifting, kneeling, pulling, bending, etc.