Distribution ProfessionalsGreeley Tribune
The Greeley Tribune is currently seeking Publication Distribution Professionals. Immediate opportunities available in Johnstown, Loveland, Windsor, Eaton, LaSalle, Gilcrest, Fort Lupton, Hudson and Greeley. Routes typically take just 2-3 hours daily with earning potential of more than $500/month. Early morning work allows your days to be free; Ideal for retirees, stay at home parents, students; Extra Income. Reduce debt. Build your savings. No experience necessary. Reliable vehicle, valid driver's license and proof of insurance required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Set distribution goals and plan and manage distribution operations to achieve the set goals.
- Identify resources, perform workload assignments and provide assistances when required.
- Conduct trainings to team members as needed.
- Monitor team performances and provide feedback for improvements.
- Oversee daily routes and improve route plans to ensure timely deliveries.
- Follow and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Address customer queries and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop distribution budgets and manage expenses within the budgets.
- Work with warehouse and transportation staffs to ensure timely and accurate deliveries.
- Perform cost negotiations with vendors and provide appropriate solutions for bulk distributions.
- Ensure that company transport vehicles are maintained in good working conditions.
- Develop cost reduction initiatives while maintaining productivity and quality.
- Plan and schedule deliveries to meet customer needs.
- Assist in inventory management activities including receiving, storing, rotating and handling supplies in distribution center.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.