Distribution ProfessionalsGreeley Tribune
Need Extra Cash?
Delivery Routes Available
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes.
- Follow routes and time schedule.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle.
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints.
- Collect payments.
- Inform customers about new products and services.
- Complete logs and reports.
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.