8 hour shift
To inspire health and healing by putting patients first - ALWAYS.
Reporting directly to the Chief Nursing Officer and the Chief Development Officer the Administrative Assistant will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative support related tasks and should be able to work independently with little or no supervision. The individual will have the ability to exercise judgement in a variety of situations. Must have strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. Responsibilities require advanced level of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word), internet research skills, project management skills for the development of complex reports and presentations. Will be responsible for confidential and time sensitive material in an environment where professionalism, efficiency, and communication skills are of paramount importance. The Administrative Assistant must be able to pay attention to detail and be well organized and have good communication skills. This individual must be a self-directed with significant flexibility and can work independently with minimum oversight
High school diploma required. Associates Degree preferred or equivalent combination work experience.
Credentials Notary Public certification required (may be completed within first 90 days after hire).
1. Sit constantly.
2. Stand and walk occasionally.
3.Bend and reach floor to over head occasionally.
4. Frequent computer use.
5. Lift and/or carry up to 25 pounds occasionally.
6. Push/pull 50 pounds 100 feet occasionally
7. Visual acuity must be within normal limits, and have the ability to speak and hear, manual dexterity and eye-hand-foot coordination within normal limits.
1.Offers a warm greeting and excellent customer service to all who contact the administration suite, whether via phone, email or in-person.
2.Completes a variety of administrative tasks for the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) and the Chief Development Officer (CDO).
3.Organizes and maintains schedules for the CNO and the CDO and others in the executive suites as requested using critical thinking skills to prioritize work.
4.Prepare agendas and presentations, for the clinical and business development teams, and gathers outreach trends, monthly productivity and operations reports.
5.Attends meetings and records minutes for various meetings including but not limited to clinical and business development teams, and house supervisor meeting using considerable judgment in documenting pertinent discussion and obtain a good understanding of the key business issues.
6.Assists in preparing such documents as the management action plan, quarterly reports, annual reports and strategic plans.
7. Updates Policies and Procedure Manuals both written and on-line, and maintains the department's specific safety plan responses. Serves as gatekeeper for GPH administrative polices under the administrative team direction.
8.Establish and maintain confidential files, official documents and other information for reference purposes.
9. Provides preparation for meetings as assigned including scheduling of space, ordering meals, assisting with preparing presentation materials; obtaining materials from staff and external contacts; and communication with committee members.
10. Keeps track of external contacts, understand who the primary contacts are, and keeping track of periodic communication needed for primary contacts.
11. Organizes special projects and assists in the planning and implementation of special events.
12. Completes other duties as assigned.