District Court Traffic ClerkGratiot County
Gratiot County is seeking an individual to fill a full-time District Court Traffic Clerk position. This individual will be responsible for performing a wide variety of clerical support duties, specifically involving traffic-related court cases and assisting in other District Court duties.
Under the supervision of the District Court Judge or designee, will perform a variety of clerical support, for the District Court. This position will primarily focus on traffic-related court issues. Will provide
customer service to clients of 65B District Court, attorneys, law enforcement, defendants, or other government agencies. This position is generally an entry-level position into District Court.
1) Process traffic tickets in accordance with established policy and procedure.
2) Answer and direct incoming phone calls.
3) Provide customer service at the front counter.
4) Collect and receipt monies.
5) Prepare/maintain court files.
6) Track history/timeliness of traffic offenses.
7) Schedule hearings when traffic citations are disputed.
8) Other duties as assigned.