Administrative Assistant, Computer Technician I, Deputy SheriffGrand County
Exciting Job Opportunities!
- Administrative Assistant Community Development (Temporary Position)
- Computer Technician I Information Systems
- Deputy Sheriff
- Detention Deputy Sheriff
- Dispatcher Sheriff
- Equipment Operator II (Fraser)
- Road and Bridge Equipment Operator II (Crusher) Road
- BridgeMotor Vehicle/Recording Specialist
- Clerk and Recorder Property Maintenance/Grounds Technician Housing Authority
The Grand County Veterans Service Office is privileged to announce that it has available for distribution, grant funds available to Veterans in need of financial assistance.
These grant funds are made available from the State of Colorado by the Colorado Board of Veterans Affairs (CBVA). This VAG grant is in place to assist local Veterans in need, within the strict guidelines set by the CBVA. Veterans must produce a DD 214 (that is not Dis-Honorable).
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.