Substance Use Disorder ClinicianGoochland Powhatan Community Services Board
Substance Use Disorder Clinician
Full-Time for Goochland Powhatan Community Services. Master's degree & license or license eligibility required.
Job Expectations and Essential Functions
• Provide outpatient substance use services to adolescent and adult consumers.
• Provide outpatient services to consumers with co-occurring disorders (both substance use/dependence and mental illness) as required.
• Assess and determine the level of care need for consumers diagnosed with substance use disorder and/or co-occurring disorders.
• Assess, evaluate, and develop individualized service plans for consumers.
• Provide substance use education, therapy, and treatment to individuals, groups, and families.
• Make referrals when indicated to other GPCS programs as well as other community-based resources.
• Conduct Urine Drug Screens with the necessary documentation and reporting per confidentiality policies.
• Monitor consumers’ use of therapeutic medications.
The work environment will typically be working in a clinical office setting. The work environment will involve traveling within the community and will include exposure to road hazards usually experience in driving in rural, county surroundings, interstate highway driving, including exposure to weather and temperature extremes that may affect driving conditions.
Deadline: 11/4/2019, 4:30pm