Flight AttendantGoJet Airlines
Are you bored sitting behind a desk? Trade your 9 to 5 for a new career as a GoJet Airlines flight attendant! If you have a dynamic personality and would describe yourself as a “people person,“ becoming a flight attendant could be a perfect fit for you. We are currently expanding our team of flight attendants and are accepting applications for our Detroit, St. Louis, Chicago, Denver and Raleigh-Durham crew bases. No previous experience is required, but successful applicants will be highly professional and possess exemplary customer service skills. A love of travel and a spirit of adventure are a must!
Pay & Benefits: Starting pay for a GoJet Airlines flight attendant is $18.00 per flight hour, which increases to $20.25 per flight hour after one year of service. Additionally, flight attendants earn per diem pay of $1.80 per hour for the duration of each trip they work. Benefits include paid training and a 401(k) retirement plan, as well as medical, dental and life insurance. Flight attendants are also eligible for flight benefits for themselves and their immediate family members, as well as discounts on cruises, car rentals, hotels, and more.
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Possess a current and valid passport with the ability to travel unrestricted in and out of the United States and Canada (Passport must show legal name)
- Must possess a valid driver's license or state ID.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a professional and conservative appearance.
- Possess a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Read, write, and speak fluently in English.
- Must have the ability to work days, nights, holidays, and weekends and extended hours away from home.
About GoJet Airlines: GoJet Airlines is a premier regional carrier operating as United Express and Delta Connection. GoJet proudly flies the Bombardier CRJ700 and CRJ900, two of the youngest and most technologically advanced regional jets in the industry. It has a total fleet size of 47 CRJ700s and 7 CRJ900s. GoJet serves over 4.5 million passengers annually, with more than 220 daily flights providing service to over 60 destinations. GoJet is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, and has crew bases in Detroit, St. Louis, Chicago, Raleigh-Durham and Denver.