Cook, Snack BarGlenwood Hot Springs Resort
Cook Snack Bar
• Build guest loyalty by cooking food to prescribed standards and providing exceptional service.
• Work as breakfast and lunch cook in a fast paced environment or other areas as needed.
• Willing to provide leadership and support to the Grill team.
• Observe sanitary food and personal practices at all times.
• Conform to all state health and safety practices at all times.
• Interact with our guests, according to our guest service standards.
• Maintain proper food storage and cooking temperatures.
• Maintain cleanliness of kitchen and grill areas.
• Help with all aspects of Grill when needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to arrive on time for scheduled shifts.
• At least one year previous line cooking experience in a very fast paced environment.
• Exceptional guest service skills.
• Ability to follow instructions and provide instruction to fellow employees.
• Attention to detail, self-starter required.
• Strong knowledge and compliance with safe food handling procedures required.
• Knowledge of and ability to follow established recipes, portions and procedures.
• This position is not back of the house, applicants must enjoy interacting with the general public.
• Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time while cooking at a hot grill.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.