CDL DriversGlacial Plains Cooperative
Glacial Plains Cooperative (GPC), a financially strong ag service cooperative located in west central Minnesota is looking for full-time, Class A drivers to deliver products such as grain, feed, seed, fertilizer, petroleum, propane, anhydrous ammonia and other commodities as needed.
The ideal candidate would:
- Serve as a positive representation of Glacial Plain's core values
- Must have valid Class A driver's license with tanker and hazardous materials endorsements or ability to obtain endorsements.
- Have a clean driving record.
- Pickup and deliver products to customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain equipment and facilities in a neat, clean, safe environmentally sound condition.
- Accurately report and keep records as required by the facility.
- Attend appropriate training sessions as required.
- Be able to work additional hours if/when season demands.
- Must submit to pre-employment and random drug testing.
- Assist other departments within GPC as needed.
Competitive hourly wage commensurate with experience and other factors. Full company benefits including, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Life/AD&D Insurance
- Pension plan, 401K, Cafeteria Plan