Information Technology Site ManagerGlacial Lakes Energy, LLC
We are a leading South Dakota producer of renewable fuels with multiple facilities and area seeking an Information Technology Site Manager who enjoys providing technical support and excellent customer service to multiple users while working in a high-touch environment.
This position provides support to ensure the streamlined operation of the IT department in alignment with the business objectives of the organization. The Information Technology Site Manager is responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of new and existing applications, hardware, systems architecture, and network infrastructure. This position is also responsible for analyzing, testing, troubleshooting, and evaluating existing IT systems as well as ensuring the operation and security of all servers and networks of multiple locations. This person will be responsible for providing technical support in a high-touch environment to users in multiple locations.
We offer a bonus incentive, competitive wages and an excellent benefits package to include:
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* Life and Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with company match
* Paid Holidays
* Personal/Vacation and Sick Leave
* Associate degree in information technology or related degree; OR possess four years of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Working knowledge of windows operating systems specifically Windows 10 and experience in Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016 preferred
* 3 years experience in remote maintenance of servers, network, backups and desktop devices
* 2 years experience in the following: PowerShell, Active Directory and Group Policy
* Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience serving others
* Strong ability to multitask and prioritize
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Must be able to communicate clearly in English
Salary depends on experience and qualifications.