Director of MaintenanceGeorge Anstis
Now Hiring Director of Maintenance.
Become a part of our First Transit Team as Director of Maintenance and supervise the repairs of buses and equipment to contract specifications. The Director is responsible for the maintenance of 50 plus vehicles as well as Building Maintenance. Benefits include competitive salary, paid holidays, paid vacation, medical, 401K and much more.
- Ensures a safe environment exists and all maintenance activities are in compliance with state, federal and company requirements
- Schedules and administers fleet maintenance and assists with vehicles and equipment
- Reviews financial and budget variances and accounts payable documents
- Ensures that technicians are trained on current operating procedures, are properly equipped and are motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a timely, safe and cost-effective manner
- Both people and management skills
- Communicate the availability of vehicles for service to dispatchers and operations
- CDL-B with Passenger Endorsement
- Must display initiative 3 to 5 years of hands-on heavy-duty repair and maintenance experience in the transit bus industry
- Training certificates is a plus
- Computer proficiency required
- Solid knowledge of managing audits
- PM schedules
- All transit industry skills and experience will be considered
Lowell Regional Transit Authority an Equal Opportunity Employer.