GENSLER has Immediate Opening for Executive/Personal Assistant
This position requires a willingness to go with the flow, learn on the fly and to work unsupervised at times. It is essential candidate be able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines at once, show initiative, intuitively anticipate the needs of the office, and maintain a strong sense of attention to details.
- Embody the mission and values of We always.
- Be self-motivated to optimize processes and procedures with minimal guidance.
- Adhere to complete confidentiality on all business and employee matters.
- Organize and manage a complex calendar and travel, across multiple time zones.
- Liaise with external partners and business guests, being professional and friendly.
- Coordinate and network with the We Executive Assistant community.
- Prepare for meetings, draft notes and track key action-items until resolved.
- Organize logistics for various team off-sites and events.
- Ensure compliance with expense management and reporting.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to drive multiple projects to completion.
- Demonstrated ability to learn fast and solve unique challenges.
- Prior support of executive-level roles, with board-level interactions a plus.
- Positive, optimistic and enthusiastic attitude.
- Concise, yet open and friendly communication style.
- Resilient and able to adapt to changing needs, priorities and responsibilities.
- Experience in project management, event planning or similar roles.
- Experience with high-volume travel and calendaring.
- Strong writing skills: concise, articulate and polished.
Salary 67-85k (Depending on experience)